Top Ten Convicted Felons and Shady Characters in Barack Obama's Life:
by JOHN NOLTE (Comments in italics are mine)
Now that the increasingly erratic and desperately sleazy Obama campaign has decided to cavalierly throw around the word "felony" when it comes to pushing a campaign of lies surrounding Mitt Romney and Bain Capital, this seems like a good time to jump in the way back machine for a look at the actual convicted felons, criminals, and dubious characters who have always been associated with Barack Obama's political life.
What? What's that? You don’t want to talk about this?
Objection overruled, Corrupt Media!
The President opened this door, and now we're going to walk right on through it.
1. 1 Rod Blagojevich: Sentenced to 14 years in prison for political corruption.
2. 2 Sentenced to 10 and a half years for corruption and kickbacks. “This is the shadiest land deal involving a politician in my lifetime, and Obama got away with it legally and politically.”
3. 3 Democratic fundraiser convicted of bank fraud.
4. 4 Willie Shepherd: Obama bundler plead guilty to assault. (was charged with negligent child abuse and third-degree assault that knowingly caused injury)
5. 5 Top Obama fundraiser currently under FBI investigation. Obama's "Wall Street guy." (He also left New Jersey with massive debt and in his last days in office directed political payoffs with tax dollars.)
6. 6 Obama bundler currently under investigation for fraud. (defrauding members of his California Persian-Jewish community. He got onto the bash the Jews and made money out of it.)
7. 7 Obama bundler under investigation for fraud.
8. 8 Obama bundlers with ties to a Mexican fugitive accused of attempted assassinations and gunrunning. (Sort of explains Obamas Fast and Furious program)
9. 9 Solyndra: First company to receive taxpayer backed loans from Obama. Solyndra's investors are Obama bundlers. The FBI raided Solyndra last September. The Obama Administration loaned over $500 million to Solyndra via an accelerated process; later, of course, Solyndra went bankrupt and had to fire 1,100 employees. Some of Solyndra’s biggest stakeholders were major Obama donors.
10 10 Bill Ayers: Unrepentant domestic terrorist. Early Obama backer. Fellow board-member of the Woods Foundation. 4th of July pal. As a presidential candidate in 2008, Barack Obama disavowed any connection with former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers… In the case of domestic terrorist Bill Ayers, he and Obama enjoyed that barbecue together in 2005, when Obama was only a United States Senator. 1. (On December 21, 1997, Barack Obama wrote a short review of William Ayers’ book A Kind and Just Parent: The Children of Juvenile Court, which had recently been published by Beacon Press.)
'via Blog this'