Sunday, July 8, 2012

Allen West: ‘True Racism’ Lies With Liberals Who Think Black Conservatives Need ‘Approval’ From Their ‘Masters’ | Fox News Interviews With Huckabee, Briggs | Video | TheBlaze.com



Allen West: ‘True Racism’ Lies With Liberals Who Think Black Conservatives Need ‘Approval’ From Their ‘Masters’ | Fox News Interviews With Huckabee, Briggs | Video | TheBlaze.com: "“I really feel that it is [demeaning] to me to think that I need some individual to ‘justify’ me and my existence.
“Look, I went through 22 years being in the military.  [I rose] to the rank of Lt. Colonel.  I have a bachelor‘s degree and 2 master’s degrees, and for these white liberals to believe they can have this condescending manner toward black conservatives, that we need to have approval from our quote unquote, I guess “masters,” for us to be able to speak — see that’s where the true racism really lies… is with the white liberals who don’t want to see someone such as myself, that broke away from their dependency class, and is out here and able to possibly contend against them with the policies that they are promoting that is destroying the black community.
“I know I’m their #1 target, and it just emboldens me to speak out even stronger."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment